Quikpoint 3600 Mortar Gun w/ Black and Decker drill
Free Gibflo ($15 value) - while supplies last
The QUIKPOINT MORTAR GUN (w/ built-in Black and Decker 5.2 amp) has made thousands of users more productive over the last 20 years because it is quick, clean and accurate. With its auger drive and hardened steel tip-blades (to prevent plugging and vibrator feed), the Quikpoint Mortar Gun can handle standard and pre-mixed mortars and makes anyone an expert pointer. The Quikpoint is a definite time and money saver. Just scoop mortar in to the 3 quart capacity hopper, pull the trigger on the drill and a continuous controlled bead of mortar can be applied up to 5 times faster than conventional pointing methods, to any masonry application.
The QUIKPOINT comes with 4 oblong interchangeable steel nozzles from 3/16" inch to 5/8" inch wide and an angled nozzle for overhead/specialized applications. This tool is ideal for all cultured-stone, thin-brick, glass block, tuckpointing, and all types of masonry joints. The newly designed QUIKPOINT MORTAR GUN is the state of the art tool for mortar application to all masonry joints.
- For tuckpointing, brick work, stone work, thin brick, grouting, crack repair, and glass block.
- Speeds application of mortar 5 times faster to all types of masonry joints.
- Quick, clean, and accurate!
- Uses all standard and pre-mixed pointing mortars.
- Excellent mortar penetration. Vibrator fed auger drive assures constant mortar bead.
- Unbreakable polyurethane auger barrel and nozzle holder. Takes just 10 seconds to reload 1/2 gallon hopper.
- Quick clean up in less than a minute simply by flushing with water.
- Portable, weighs only 10 pounds (approximately 13 pounds loaded).
- Specially designed nozzle with 4 interchangeable steel tips (small: 3/16" X 0.8", medium: 1/4" X 0.8", large: 0.55" X 0.66", and special angled tip for overhead work 1/4" x 0.8"). Nozzle rotates for horizontal and vertical joints.
- Powered by a 5.2 amp Black & Decker drill. Comes with a heavy duty super durable tool bag.