Bosch 1821 5 In. 9.5 A Rat Tail Angle Grinder
Bosch Power Tools deliver stronger performance and lasting reliability. The Bosch 1821 5 In. rat tail grinder is powerful and durable enough for the most demanding jobs. It is light weight and compact with a lock-on switch making it ideal for all day use. 2-position vibration control handle reduces vibration up to 60%. This provides uncompromising user comfort for extended periods of work.
Features & Benefits
- Powerful and durable for the most demanding jobs/compact and lightweight for all day use
- 2-position vibration control handle reduces vibration up to 60%, providing uncompromising user comfort for extended periods of work
- Rear handle trigger with lock-on/off switch for extended use applications
- Epoxy coated field windings provides the ultimate protection against abrasive dust and metal debris
- Sealed switch keeps debris out of the switch mechanism and extends switch life
- Service Minderbrushes eliminates guesswork, stops the tool when preventative maintenance is required
- Tool-free adjustable guard for quick guard installation and adjustments
- AC/DC capability extends the versatility of the tool by working from DC outlets such as welders and generators
- Amperage: 9.5
- Length: 14.75"
- No Load RPM: 11,000
- Rating: 120V
- Spindle Thread: 5/8 - 11 UNC
- Voltage: 120V
- Weight: 5.1lb
- Wheel Diameter: 5"
- Includes: Guard, New Vibration Dampening Side-Handle, Flange Kit -- 2 610 906 323, Spanner Wrench -- 1 607 950 043, Grinding Wheel (5") -- 2 610 917 845
We Also Recommend
Bosch RH328VCQ 1-1/8 In. SDS-plus® Rotary Hammer with Quick-Change Chuck SystemPlease request a quote