Bosch 1994-6 9 In. 15 A High Performance Large Angle Grinder
Bosch Power Tools deliver stronger performance and lasting reliability. The Bosch 1900 series 7 In. and 9 In. grinders are redefining innovation. The line is powered by A new, ultra-efficient 4 HP motor. It utilizes the best vibration control system on the market. If that isn't enough, they are also the lightest large angle grinders available, weighing up to 20% less than any comparable competitive model.
Features & Benefits
- Maximum power at minimum weight - up to 20% lighter than comparable tools
- Patented vibration control with soft grip - reduces vibration by up to 50%
- Durable and reliable - manufactured with highest quality, resonance reducing components
- Quick adjust guard system - quickly adjusts and locks in place for added protection
- Epoxy coated field windings - provides ultimate protection against abrasive dust and metal debris
- Service minder brushes - eliminates guesswork, stops tool when preventive maintenance is required
- Tri-metal switch design - helps prevent accidental start ups
- Removable brush covers - for easy brush replacement
- AC/DC compatibility - extends tool versatility to DC outlets such as welders and generators
- Main handle rotates 90 degrees for better control in cutting applications
- Amperage: 15.0
- Length: 17.5"
- No Load RPM: 6,500
- Rating: 120V
- Spindle Thread: 5/8 - 11 UNC
- Voltage: 120V
- Weight: 11.8lb
- Wheel Diameter: 9"
- Includes: (1) - Vibration Control Side Handle, (1) - Quick Adjust Wheel Guard, (1) - Grinding wheel flange kit, (1) - Spanner Wrench
We Also Recommend
Bosch RH328VCQ 1-1/8 In. SDS-plus® Rotary Hammer with Quick-Change Chuck SystemPlease request a quote