Bosch 19DC-7 Dust-Extraction Guard for 1974-8 7 In. Angle Grinder
The Bosch 19DC-7 Dust-Extraction Guard works with the Bosch 1974-8 7 In. angle grinder and can be part of the end-to-end Bosch PRO+GUARD™ Protection System, along with attachments, dust extractor and respiration (to be used as a basic summary; always use products in accordance with the owner?s manual and OSHA Rule 1926.1153 Table 1). This can help move users toward compliancy with the OSHA silica dust regulation. The dust guard has a durable foot plate for cut stability. The single-screw depth adjustment lets users make changes quickly and easily, while maintaining the desired depth of cut.
Features & Benefits
- Concrete cutting – is part of the end-to-end Bosch PRO+GUARD™ protection system
- Dust collection - reduces cleanup time and provides cleaner, safer air for user
- Large, durable foot plate - greatly increases stability during use for clean and accurate cuts
- Single-screw depth adjustment - quickly adjusts and maintains desired depth of cut
- Rugged construction – stands up to jobsite conditions
- Dust Collection: Yes
- Material: Metal
- Used on Model No.: Bosch 7" Grinder
- Weight: 3.9lb
- Wheel Diameter: 7"
- Includes: (1) Dust-Extraction Guard for 1974-8 7 In. Grinder
We Also Recommend
Bosch RH328VCQ 1-1/8 In. SDS-plus® Rotary Hammer with Quick-Change Chuck SystemPlease request a quote