60” Universal Rotary Broom for ATV / UTV
Cleaning, raking leafs, lawn dethatching even light snow removal!
This new design, has the broom closer to the vehicle for easier maneuverability and more ground clearance. When lifting the broom, the motor will remain on the ground, only the broom section is lifted reducing the stress on the winch.
May easily be install on most ATV or UTV brands.
Simplified universal mount
- Pre-assembled at the factory for fast and easy installation
- Once the first installation is done it will take you less than 5 minutes to mount it on to your ATV or UTV
- Universal subframe 700855
- 2” Rear ball hitch and winch (1000 lbs or more)
Electric Lift (vehicle winch)
- Use winch switch
- The height at which the broom may be lifted is protected by a limit switch system installed at the factory
- Safe and easy to use, operated from the driver's seat
- 1 connector plug for a fast and simple connection
- Safe start included, avoiding to start the unit if it is still engaged.
- Operator presence control, the lanyard attached to the operator's wrist and on the control box will disconnect itself when the driver leaves his seat
- Unit will accommodate the electric angling (optional) which may be installed quickly.
- Brush made of stiff polypropylene for a long life span
- Powder coat is baked on for a long rust free life
- Subframe is also compatible with the snowblower models Versatile, Premium and Vantage
The subframe extension is required when the measurements from the furthest point in front of the vehicle to the rear ball hitch is longer than 99". Will not fit if measurements are longer than 140".
- Brush diameter: 18'' x 58'' sweeping path