Imer Mortarman 750 Series Mixer - FREE DEPOT SHIPPING (Conditions Apply)
IMER Mortarman 750 Mixer
- Mixes 1600 lbs of mortar, dry pack, stucco, or sand & cement
- Mix concrete, max aggregate size is 3/8"
- 5 hp 220 V single phase or 7.5 hp 3 phase 220 V
- 13 h.p. Honda w/elec. start
- One piece hinged grate with auto shutoff that stops paddles
- Low & wide design for towing safety and speed
- Can mix materials from dry to wet
- Discharge outlet height 30"
- Drum diameter 52"
Vertical shaft mixers are more than just mortar mixers.
- The science behind vertical shaft mixers is quite simple. The paddles are in the mix 100% of the time. The material is blended with a stirring action as opposed to a flipping action which high speed film shows is a more aggressive and thorough mixing action. The material is scraped from the side of the drum by the big sweeping arm and lifted from the pan by the lower paddle to ensure uniform and consistent mix. A trident paddle finely blends the material. Our mixers do not trap aggregate down at the bottom of the mixer which jam up the paddles in conventional mortar mixers. Vertical shaft mixers are great to handle dry pack, grouts, thin sets, stuccos, self-leveling materials and mortar
|Imer Mortarman 750 Mixer Specifications|
|Drum Capacity||22 cu. ft.|
|Batch Output||16 cu. ft.
|Drum Diameter||52 inch|
|Electric motor rating||5 h.p. 220v 1ø / 7.5 h.p. 220v 3ø|
|Gas engine||13 h.p. Honda w/elec. start|
|Maximum Aggregate Size||3/8"|
|Discharge outlet height||30"|
|Dimensions||90" x 62" x 63"|
We Also Recommend
IMER Wheelman II Concrete Mixer - FREE DEPOT SHIPPING (Conditions Apply)
IMER Workman II 250 Concrete Mixer - FREE DEPOT SHIPPING (Conditions Apply)
IMER Workman II 350 Concrete Mixer - FREE DEPOT SHIPPING (Conditions Apply)