Bosch AG50-10TG 5 In. Angle Grinder with Tuckpointing Guard
The Bosch AG50-10TG 5 In. angle grinder with slide switch and new tuckpointing guard with tool-less installation, makes it quick and easy to install and remove. The variable depth adjustment allows the guard to collect dust throughout the duration of the cut, from the initial plunge until the blade is removed from the material. The large viewing window makes it easy to see the line of cut when in operation. The dust extraction port ensures a cleaner work piece and job site when used with a vacuum., The AG50-10TG features a 10 Amp motor design with direct motor cooling and more air vents. This feature reduces hand blockage to extend tool life and provide higher overload capabilities to prevent overheating. Results from independent testing revealed that Bosch grinders outlast the competition to deliver the best tool lifetime in the market- up to nine times more life than competitors. Improved carbon brushes offer more than double the lifetime of previous brushes, which means less downtime for maintenance. Additional features include textured housing to provide increased grip options for better ergonomics and tool control.
Features & Benefits
- Tool-less mounting guard allows for quick and easy installation and removal
- Variable depth adjustment allows the guard to be set to a selected depth while collecting dust throughout the duration of the cut, from the plunge all the way to the removal of the blade from the work piece
- Large viewing window provides the ability to better view the work area for more control and accuracy
- Dust extraction port results in a cleaner jobsite
- Robust 10 Amp 11,500 RPM motor - power and performance demanded by a professional
- Directed air flow - diverts dust away from switch and vital components to extend tool life
- Two-position vibration control handle - reduces vibration, providing uncompromising user comfort
- Ergonomic housing - increases comfort and control for extended usage
- Lock-on/off slide switch - for extended use applications
- Service Minderbrushes - eliminates guesswork, stops tool when preventative maintenance is required
- Gear housing rotates 90 degrees - for better ergonomics and control in cutting applications
- Epoxy coated field windings - provides ultimate protection against abrasive dust and metal debris
- Amperage: 10.0
- Height: 60.0"
- Length: 12.5"
- No Load RPM: 11,500
- Rating: 120V
- Spindle Thread: 5/8 -11 UNC
- Voltage: 120V
- Weight: 5.1lb
- Wheel Diameter: 5"
- Width: 0.0"
- Includes: Backing Flange , Lock Nut , Spanner Wrench , Grinding Guard , Vibration Control Side Handle
We Also Recommend
Bosch RH328VCQ 1-1/8 In. SDS-plus® Rotary Hammer with Quick-Change Chuck SystemPlease request a quote