BOSCH CSG15 5 In. Concrete Surfacing Grinder
The Bosch CSG15 5-In. Concrete Surfacing Grinder has a dedicated dust-collection shroud for a cleaner work environment, as well as plenty of power. It delivers 12.5 AMPs and up to 9,300 RPM, for concrete grading, surface preparation and other tough concrete applications. Its dedicated dust guard system is a comprehensive solution for collecting dust that allows grinding flush against walls. The system helps to provide a longer operational life, including a sealed motor and a sealed switch. It also has double-sealed ball bearings and two lip-sealing rings to protect against dust contamination. With Constant Response™ circuitry, this grinder's motor can handle extended operational load, which allows the user to reach areas where walk-behind unit can't touch. Its spindle lock allows for quick wheel changes, it has a wrap-around auxiliary handle and it includes Service Minder™ brushes.
Features & Benefits
- Powerful motor – 12.5 AMPs and up to 9,300 RPM
- Comprehensive guard/shroud system – with exclusive guard-opening system that allows flush grinding
- Constant Response™ circuitry — provides soft-start, maintains constant speed under load, provides overload protection
- Sealed switch, double-sealed ball bearings, and two lip-sealing rings – for long tool life
- Service Minder™ brushes — indicates when preventative maintenance is required
- 5/8-In. to 11 spindle — wide flexibility for mounting most popular accessories
- Auxiliary handle — for easy handling
- Spindle lock — for quick wheel changes
- Lock-on/off switch — for extended use applications
- Amperage: 12.5
- Height: 6.0"
- Length: 13.75"
- No Load RPM: 9,300
- Rating: 120V AC
- Spindle Thread: 5/8 -11 UNC
- Voltage: 120V
- Weight: 5.95lb
- Wheel Diameter: 5"
- Includes: (1) - Auxiliary Handle, Flange Kit, (1) - Spanner Wrench, (1) - 5" Diamond Cup Wheel, (1) - Surface Guard with Vacuum Connection, (1) - Carrying Case
We Also Recommend
Bosch RH328VCQ 1-1/8 In. SDS-plus® Rotary Hammer with Quick-Change Chuck SystemPlease request a quote