Cannon Carving Bar - Quarter Tip - C1, H1, S1 Mount
- Versatile radius cobalt Quarter Tip (Nose diameter approx. 1″)
- Universal mount (C1) fits most small saws (<62cc) + H1/S1 available
- Precision squared and flame hardened rails
- Available in Standard .050 Gauge
- Available in lengths from 8 to 20 inches
- Precision ground groove
Cannon Carvers are constructed with custom alloy steel that is cold rolled, heat treated, annealed, stress relieved and surface ground. This provides the best possible characteristics of wear resistance, strength, durability, straightness and elasticity.
The tip is reinforced with a custom cobalt alloy providing even more endurance.
Precision squared and flamehardened rails allow for chain to run straight and true enhancing the speed and smoothness of the cut. An individually centered precision ground groove to within .002 of an inch allows for even rail wear, increased rail strength and also reduces damage caused by pinches.
For applications from wood carving to log home building.