EZG GH75, GPH75 Grout Hog
Each model includes a unique swiveling base that reduces the number of moves required by the forklift. These grout delivery systems can be operated via wireless remotes, allowing operators greater pour precision.
Both horizontal and uphill models require only two people for safe operation and complete masonry block fill, one to guide the hose and the other to drive the forklift. The delivery system means no more carrying large buckets of grout to the site.
Instead, your workers can pour in a 17' radius and easily manipulate the direction without moving the forklift. Cleanup is fast and easy with the removable auger which reduces cleanup to less than 15 minutes.
- Two laborers
- Three minute set up
- 15 minutes clean up
- Weight on forklift instead of men
- Can grout a green joint without harm
- Standard capacity ¾ yd3 (.57 m3)
- Material discharge rate of ¾ yd3 in 2½ minutes
- Remote control operation (forward/reverse of auger)
- 8' (2.44 m) reinforced, collapsible dispensing hose (4" diameter)
- Hydraulic flow rate 10 gpm @ 2000 psi
- Handles up to ¾" (1.91 cm) aggregate
- A wireless remote option is available on gas powered units