IMER KOINE 35, Single Phase - 220V
Single-phase mortar & plaster sprayer for dry premixed materials.
For the continuous mixing, spraying and pumping of pre-blended cementitious and gypsum based mortars, stucco, fireproofing, self-leveling underlayments and grouts.
More and more bagged material producers are creating products that can be easily mixed and pumped with the Koine 35. Set-up is very straight forward, adjust the water flow rate for your material and then you are off to the races! Great production, very little cleanup and consistently awesome mud.
Add the dual diaghragm compressor for job site applications where your bagged materials need to be sprayed, fireproofing is a slam dunk!.
BOOST IT UP
A booster pump comes standard on the Koine series in order to keep the water pressure and flow at the correct level. Easily draw water from a tank if no direct hook up is available on site.
The Koine 35 is designed with an inverter that manages the demand for power and provides for variable speed settings. 220 Volt, single phase is ideal for most job applications. Simply connect into existing 220 Volt outlets and start working quickly and efficiently.
Easy to understand, easy to operate controls are at your fingertips while the screen display alerts you to any system difficulties.
- Mixing chamber access is quick and easy. Clean up at the days end is simple.
- Continuous operation means that production is very efficient and effective. Run fast and run hard!
- Self-priming water pump with stainless steel housing and brass impeller. A reliable and long lasting design.
- Continuous feed impeller, break a bag and get going... automatically.
- Single-phase 5 HP motor with a gearbox drive reduction system.
- Modular design means you can knock it down into 4 pieces. Take it anywhere!
- Handles for transport, for mobility throughout the jobsite.
- Pump and spray up to 125 feet!
- Continuous feed impeller blade makes sure that materials are broken up and ready to be mixed.
- 4 speed material flow rate delivers 17, 23, 30 or 36 cubic feet per hour.
- Continuous mixer
- ECO-STAR stator and rotor
- Material delivery pressure gauge
- Control panel with exclusive IMER 4 speed inverter
- Self-priming water pump
- Water system with flow meter and NO FREEZE discharge valve
- 64’ of electric cord
- 64’ of water hose Ø 13 mm (9/16”)
- 50’ of air hose Ø 13 mm (9/16”)
- 50’ of material hose Ø 50 mm (2”)
- Spray gun with nozzles
- Hose cleaning kit with tool-box.
- Mixing chamber clean out tool
- Remote pneumatic control
- Power supply 220V/60Hz, 1 phase
- Mixing and pumping motor 3 HP.
- Feeding impellar motor 1/2 HP.
- Electric compressor 1HP, 9 CFM
- Material flow rate CF/h 17, 23, 30, 36
- Maximum pumping distance* Ft. 125’
- Hopper capacity CF 4
- Loading height In. 36
- Dimensions width/length/height In. 27/62/47
- Weight Lbs. 561
- Sound pressure level dB(A) < 76