Montolit Model 4L Paver Cutter
Model 4L Paver Cutter
For cutting all types of concrete and keyblock paving Paving block cutters designed for cutting all types of concrete and keyblock paving up to 41cm width (art. 4L) and 10 cm thickness.
Ideal for professional use for making squares, avenues, courtyards, car parks and roads.
Simple, reliable, robust and economical
- The cutting height can be adjusted according to the thickness of the piece, by turning the thumb-screw.
- The blades adapt to the surfaces of paving even if, as is often the case, their thickness is not uniform.
- The specially designed shape of the control makes cutting operations quick and ergonomic.
- Blades made of special steel with hardened, ground edge.
- Maximum Cutting Length: 41 cm 16"
- Maximum cutting thickness: 10 cm 4"
- Power Breaking: 4.1 kg - 9.039 lbs
- Weight: 45 kg 99 lbs
- Operate quickly and precisely without the aid of electricity.
- Equipped with wheels for easy transport.
- Excellent strength and service life.