Build Walls 6 to 20 Ft High At Least 25% Faster!
- Turn All Your Short Walls Into MONEY WALLS with WORKHORSE
- Go from slab to ceiling in one shot, without stopping! And DOUBLE YOUR PROFIT!
- Frames make you stop working about 3 times on a 14-foot wall. That's 10 blocks PER MASON lost whenever they stop. That's 40 blocks for 3 stops. For 4 masons, that's 120 blocks per day lost.
- Build Every Wall 6 to 20 Feet High At Least 25% Faster!
- Lightweight - 135 lbs - Moves By Hand. Roll It On Casters Inside.
- Easy To Access - Legal To Climb.
- Sets Up and Moves Faster Than Frames
- No-BS Lifetime Guarantee.
- WORKHORSE has a 3′-8″ stub base rather than the old 9′-7″ base. The advantage is being a LOT more transportable. You can knock it down and move it in a pickup.
- WORKHORSE’s standard configuration is the stub base with one 4′-3″ extension. The total tower height is 7′-11″ so it’ll go anywhere. When it’s jacked as high as it goes, the masons’ feet will be 6′-5″ above the floor. The masons’ shoulders will be about 11′-6″ above the floor and can top out an 11′-4″ wall easily.
- WORKHORSE has a built-in hop board for the tenders.
New to the Concept of Elevating Scaffolding?
Curious why so many contractors near you are going to it? We have compiled some information, what industry calls "white papers," to give you a jump-start.
Click on these pdf reports to get you started:
Are Mast-Climbers For You?
Do Bricklayers Really Work Faster On Adjustable Scaffolding?
Cut Your OSHA Scaffold Fines to Zero
I'm Not Sure My Men Will Like It...
Also, see Why It Works