Husqvarna Rubber Logger Boots
Extra reinforced upper part with toe-cap and reinforcement around the sole. Deep lacing at the back and ridges on the leg, plus a new heel cap make it easier to put on and take off the boot. Canvas lining. Sole can be fitted with studs.
• Chainsaw resistant, meets OSHA Regulation 1910.266.
• Natural rubber with cotton pile lining, 4 layer insole, ankle-guard and heel grip.
• Steel toe meets ANSI and CSA standards. ANSI Z41-1999 I/75 C/75.
• Waterproof. Oil resistant sole. Optional liners and caulks available.
• Order 1 U.S. full size larger if using a felt liner.
• Saw protection - Yes
• Approved according to EN EN 345 SB E
• Class 3 (28 m/s)
• Steel toecap - Yes
We Also Recommend
Husqvarna Homeowner Protective Powerkit - CLEARANCE