CEO Volcano Rod
TRADE SALES ONLY
Electric Sand Pile Heating System
- Warm steaming sand pile
- Quicker morning start up…Less waiting around
- Increases bricklayer productivity
- Saves energy costs…their electricity vs your propane
- Compact, easy to store…fits behind the seat of a pickup truck
- One piece stainless steel construction
- Heats at night and all day while you work
Heats At Night and All Day While You Work
Heats all day while you work, three ways:
1) heat from the ground below the sand pile moves up through the sand;
2) heat radiates through the center of sand pile; and
3) heat lost through the top forms a heated air shield between the whole top surface of the sand and the tarp.
Warm Steaming Sand Pile
Built specifically for winter time masonry use, the Volcano Rod constantly warms water which in turn warms the sand. Volcano Rod™ has an internal thermostat which will cycle on and off intermittently and will keep up to 5 tons of sand warm when temperatures are as low as 1 degree below zero.
Quicker Morning Start Up… Less Waiting Around
The unit will pay for itself in less than two cold weeks of saved labor since employees do not spend 1-2 hours each winter day thawing the water and sand pile. Masons can immediately start working because the sand and some water are warm when they arrive at work.
Increases Bricklayer Productivity
Time saved on a cold morning in an 8 hour workday equals a significant increase in available production time that day.
Saves Energy Costs…Their Electricity vs. Your Propane
Saves energy cost by using onsite electricity instead of expensive propane heating systems. (The cost is estimated at only $2.94 per day maximum, based on 7.5¢ per kilowatt hour; actual cost per day may vary.)
Compact, Easy to Store
Measuring only 16” x 38” x 1” and weighing less than 5 pounds - it can fit behind the seat of a pickup truck!
One Piece Stainless Steel Construction
Built for ruggedness, ease of transportation, and economy: properly maintained the Volcano Rod should give you years of service.
The Volcano Rod must be in water at all times while connected to electric supply. Immerse in water before plugging in to outlet